How can I apply for a waste disposal licence for special waste and other waste subject to regulatory controls according to the Ordinance on Movements of Waste (OMW, SR 814.610)?

If your waste disposal company is already registered on veva-online, you can access this information via the 'Waste and Resources' portal. You now need to apply with the relevant canton under ‘Edit site’ in the 'Waste and Resources' portal to change or renew your waste disposal licence.

If your company is new and is located at a new site, and you need a waste disposal licence, you can log into eIAM as a user and register your organisation and site as a waste disposal facility with corresponding waste codes.

Back to overview

Back to general overview