This service is available to registered users on the DETEC eGovernment Portal.
Evaluating waste disposal facilities and waste codes
You can analyse the data provided for active waste disposal facilities and waste codes as individual files with the following content:
- Switzerland: Excel file with data for the whole of Switzerland.
- Canton: Excel file with data for the canton selected. (Note: Liechtenstein can be selected as a 'canton').
- Start service Data export waste disposal facilities
- Select desired region (CH or canton (incl. Liechtenstein))
- Download Excel file
Excel file results
- Sites: The first four rows of the table show the field's title in German, French, Italian and English. The spreadsheet contains all data (the full dataset) recorded in the system in the following fields:
- Site name
- Site number
- Name of organisation/company
- House number
- Lot number
- Waste disposal facility type
- Waste code
- Disposal procedure
- Valid until
- Waste codes: This spreadsheet shows all of the active waste codes according to the LVA.
- Waste disposal procedure: This spreadsheet shows all active disposal procedures.
- Waste disposal facility types: This spreadsheet shows all active waste disposal facility types.
- Version: This spreadsheet shows the date the file was created (e.g. 19.08.2021). The page is updated at 01.00 each time.
Support - Contact
Federal Office for the Environment FOEN
Tel.: +41 61 202 04 93