Please note the following when registering as a TSP:
- See the fact sheet on registering as a TSP. It will help you to assess whether the services you offer meet the characteristics of a telecommunications service under the Telecommunications Act (TCA).
- The Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM) registers TSPs which use resources under national administration (as per Art. 4 TCA) for the provision of telecommunications services. This is limited to:
- radio frequencies for which a licence is required
- addressing resources under national administration.
- After examining the application, OFCOM decides on the status as a TSP and on publication.
- The registration guide explains the information on the form and the resulting publication. The guide also contains information on the process for registration and publication.
Do you have any questions or comments about the 'Register a TSP' service?
Contact us using the service Contact for questions about telecom services.