OCRCS domestic charge declaration

Service description

Do you operate a type B, C, D or E landfill?
With this service you can complete the OCRCS charge declaration for your landfill in Switzerland.

When does the charge declaration have to be submitted?

Owners of a Type B, C, D or E landfill must declare the quantities of waste deposited and recovered for structural measures by 28 February for the previous reporting period.

What data must be entered?

All waste deposited at the landfill or recovered for structural measures must be recorded on the form for this service. You must also submit the required evidence and an extract from the materials accounting / materials balance in order to check the substance flows for plausibility.

Please note that the service cannot be carried out again for a completed reporting period. You will receive a copy of the OCRCS domestic charge declaration with the information provided after the service has been completed.

How does the process work?

As the owner of a landfill, you are responsible for ensuring that the OCRCS charge declaration is submitted on time. You can do this using the corresponding service, which sends the data to the FOEN. Once the OCRCS charge declaration submitted has been checked, the amount of the charge is determined and sent to you as a ruling.

The FOEN may carry out OCRCS checks on site to assess the declaration and substance flows for plausibility. 

Contact for support

Federal Office for the Environment
Division Waste and Resources
Section Resource Cycles
OCRCS Charge Declaration

Tel.: +41 61 202 04 93
Contact form