What kinds of numbers can you apply for?
- Freephone numbers (0800)
- Shared-cost numbers (084x)
- Business and marketing (0900)
- Games and competitions (0901)
- Adult entertainment (0906)
Please note the following information when ordering a number:
- An individual number must be activated by a telecommunications service provider no later than 180 days (6 months) after it is allocated to a holder. Otherwise, the right of use automatically reverts to OFCOM.
- OFCOM publishes individual numbers and the addresses associated with them via its Search for allocated individual numbers (in accordance with Art. 9 of the Ordinance on Addressing Resources in the Telecommunications Sector (AEFV)).
- For more information, see the links and documents on the right.
- Documents to be enclosed (for applicants not yet registered)
Do you have any questions or comments about the 'Request an individual number' service?
Contact us using the service Contact for questions about telecom services.