Request amateur radio call sign (clubs) 

Service description

Request club call signs and contest or special call signs for amateur radio clubs.

When requesting allocation of a call sign, you must submit the following documents and information to OFCOM:

  • a copy of the club's articles of association;
  • the current composition of the club's board;
  • the name and call sign of the technical director.

Call signs with a two-digit suffix are only allocated to amateur radio clubs. Requests for specific call signs can be considered if the chosen call sign has been available for at least five years.

Support - Contact

Federal Office of Communications
Radio Licences Section
Zukunftstrasse 44
PO Box 256
2501 Biel/Bienne

Contact form